few tips, whether we are reviewing your portfolio online or at an event:
- Sequential art is best (unless you are a cover artist): storyboards, comics, animation, illustrations.
- Don't make us have to hunt through tons of links or scraps of paper.
- Front-load your portfolio with your best work.
- Show art that doesn't require explanation.
show art that is clearly racist, misogynist, or otherwise offensive. When in doubt, leave it out.
If you will not be at the show, but would like to be considered for potential openings, you may send a brief e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to include:
- your name
- what you do
- contact info
- work history
- time zone (you must reside in the U.S.A.)
- major influences
- a URL for your gallery or Web site
Things NOT to include:
- attachments (unsolicited e-mails with attachments are automatically deleted)
- story ideas, pitches, scripts
Unfortunately, we can not respond to every inquiry we receive. Since open positions change frequently, we will update this page as regularly as possible. If we think your style fits with one of our upcoming project we will contact you. Thank you. ---- TUMBLE CREEK PRESS